Situated in a prime location; this mid terrace residence would be ideal for those seeking competitively priced accommodation within an area close to local amenities such as Belfast City Centre, The Royal Victoria Hospital and St Mary's College, all of which are easily accessible.
Internally the property comprises a spacious lounge, fully fitted modern kitchen with dining area and W/C on the ground floor. The first floor boasts three good size bedrooms; one with ensuite shower room and white bathroom suite.
Further features include gas fired central heating, front secure forecourt and rear patio area.
Please contact our office at your convenience to book a viewing. Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.38m x 3.079m (17' 8" x 10' 1")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace
- 4.46m x 3.24m (14' 8" x 10' 8")
Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated hob & oven, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.91m (10' 8" x 9' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.99m x 2.06m (6' 6" x 6' 9")
White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.78m x 3.02m (9' 1" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 1.49m (8' 1" x 4' 11")
- 2.53m x 1.49m (8' 4" x 4' 11")
White suite comprising panel bath with electric over bath shower & screen, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring
- Front: enclosed forecourt
Rear: tiled patio