An outstanding semi-detached residence positioned within a very popular location in Andersonstown only a few miles drive from leading schools, amenities and within easy travelling distance to Belfast city centre.
The warm appeal of this property greets you at the door as the current owners have finished the house to an excellent standard.
This property offers you on the ground floor two spacious reception rooms, fully fitted modern kitchen, downstairs w/c and separate utility room with access to the integrated garage.
On the first floor you will find four good size bedrooms and family bathroom suite.
The front of the property boasts a garden in lawn with large driveway. The enclosed rear garden contains a good sized patio area ideal for outside living.
Only on inspection will you truly appreciate this property!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring, leading to kitchen & 2 receptions
- RECEPTION (1)
- 3.38m x 3.38m (11' 1" x 11' 1")
Laminate flooring, ceiling spot lights
- RECEPTION (2)
- 5.49m x 3.66m (18' 0" x 12' 0")
Patio doors to rear, grey laminate flooring, ceiling spot lights, feature fire place, granite inset mantel
- Floating wash hand basin, low flush w/c, ceramic tile flooring
- 5.21m x 4.29m (17' 1" x 14' 1")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces, stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic hob, spot lights, ceramic tile flooring
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.77m (9' 0" x 9' 1")
Formica work surfaces, range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear, door to integrated garage, ceramic tile flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.49m x 3.66m (8' 2" x 12' 0")
Carpet and blinds
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.38m (10' 0" x 11' 1")
Carpet and blinds
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.83m x 2.77m (6' 0" x 9' 1")
Grey laminate flooring
- 2.46m x 2.13m (8' 1" x 7' 0")
White panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, pvc wall panel, ceramic tile flooring
- 2.77m x 3.66m (9' 1" x 12' 0")
Floored for storage
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.12m x 2.49m (20' 1" x 8' 2")
Up and over door, electrics
- Front: garden in lawn, large driveway
Rear: tiled patio, outside tap