This excellent semi-detached residence is very much enjoyed by it's previous occupants. Situated within the popular Andersonstown Road, close to transport routes & local amenities.
The spacious family home offers spacious accommodation comprising two reception rooms, fitted kitchen & conservatory on the ground floor.The first floor offers three good size bedrooms & white bathroom suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Externally the property offers a long driveway to front secured by gates & large garage to the rear.
This is an exceptional family home that will undoubtedly appeal to a range of potential purchasers. Early viewing is therefore essential to avoid any disappointment!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.33m x 3.91m (10' 11" x 12' 10")
Bay window, picture rail, coving, ceramic tiled flooring
- 3.51m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
Access to conservatory, ceramic tiled flooring
- 2.57m x 3.05m (8' 5" x 10' 0")
Access to rear, ceramic tiled flooring
- 5.44m x 2.59m (17' 10" x 8' 6")
Range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- Access to floored roof space
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.87m (12' 5" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 2.11m (7' 2" x 6' 11")
- 2.11m x 2.11m (6' 11" x 6' 11")
White bathroom suite comprising panel bath featuring telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- Front: Gated driveway enclosed by fencing leading to large storage area
Rear: Garage featuring folding shutter & electric lighting, enclosed yard to rear