McGranaghan Estate Agents are delighted to bring this exceptional property to the open market.
This stunning four bedroom detached home is sure to appeal to those seeking modern family living with quality contemporary finishes throughout. Situated in a quiet area in the heart of Newtownbreda, this perfectly presented and well thought out home supplies generous accommodation and ensures a luxurious lifestyle for any growing or established family.
The ground floor comprises a spectacular entrance area, three spacious reception rooms including superb dining room, modern fitted kitchen/dining area with utility room and downstairs W/C. The first floor boasts a master bedroom with matching ensuite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and impressive bathroom benefiting from a large corner bath.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn with a substantial driveway and double integrated garage. The private rear offers an abundance of space as well as charming tiled patio area. This great outdoor space is ideal for any family gathering.
Located just off Newtownbreda Road and only a short distance from local shopping centres and supermarkets; this property is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast and offers easy access to the main bus routes in and out of the city.
Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring, wall lights, double doors to reception
- RECEPTION (1):
- 5.49m x 5.16m (18' 0" x 16' 11")
Laminate flooring, stone feature fireplace, wall lights, ceiling spotlights
- RECEPTION (2):
- 3.33m x 3.m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
- RECEPTION (3):
- 3.05m x 4.27m (10' 0" x 14' 0")
Laminate flooring, patio doors to rear
- 4.27m x 2.77m (14' 0" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, white sink drainer, integrated hob & oven, integrated dish washer, ceramic wall tiles, wall lights, laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.85m x 2.72m (6' 1" x 8' 11")
Range of low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, walk in storage, part tiled walls, laminate flooring
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate flooring, alarm panel
- Laminate flooring, access to large roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.77m x 4.27m (9' 1" x 14' 0")
Two built in wardrobes, wall lights
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising walk in electric shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 3.35m (10' 1" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 2.77m (7' 1" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.96m (12' 0" x 13' 0")
- 2.16m x 2.44m (7' 1" x 8' 0")
White suite comprising corner panel bath, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 4.9m x 4.6m (16' 1" x 15' 1")
Roller door, electrics
- Front: landscaped garden, mature shrubs, substantial driveway
Rear: landscaped garden, mature shrubs, tiled patio area