McGranaghan Estate Agents are delighted to welcome this perfect family home to the open market...
This spacious semi-detached residence is situated on an excellent site within a popular development on the Cliftonville Road.
Benefiting from spacious family accommodation, the property comprises two spacious reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and white family bathroom suite. Additional features include gas central heating & double glazed windows.
Externally the property benefits from gardens in lawn to front enclosed by wall & mature shrubs, the rear features car parking facilities.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.34m x 3.67m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Feature fire place, bay window, laminate flooring
- 4.19m x 2.46m (13' 9" x 8' 1")
Range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- DINING AREA:
- 3.09m x 3.54m (10' 2" x 11' 7")
Patio doors leading to rear, laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.68m x 4.02m (8' 10" x 13' 2")
Built in robes, laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.13m x 2.58m (10' 3" x 8' 6")
Stairs to roof space, laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.08m x 2.41m (10' 1" x 7' 11")
- 2.57m x 2.33m (8' 5" x 7' 8")
White bathroom suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- 3.19m x 3.31m (10' 6" x 10' 10")
- Front: Gardens in lawn enclosed by wall
Rear: Car parking to rear