A well presented semi-detached residence positioned within a delightful site in the very popular Lagmore Glen; only a few miles drive from leading schools, amenities and within easy travelling distance to Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation has been presented to the highest standard; enjoying a bright and airy family home with an abundance of room offering two spacious reception rooms, three good size bedrooms, ensuite shower room and white bathroom suite.
Additional benefits include tarmac driveway to front, scree garden to front, and garden in lawn to rear.
We urge early viewing to avoid disappointment!
- RECEPTION 2:
- 3.72m x 6.99m (12' 2" x 22' 11")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, patio doors
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- RECEPTION 1:
- 3.63m x 6.63m (11' 11" x 21' 9")
Laminate flooring, feature fire place
- 3.81m x 6.03m (12' 6" x 19' 9")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, patio doors
- BEDROOM (1):
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush W/C, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.95m (12' 3" x 9' 8")
- 2.29m x 2.27m (7' 6" x 7' 5")
White suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls
- Front: Tarmac driveway, scree garden
Rear: Garden in lawn