McGranaghan Estate agents are delighted to present this impeccable detached residence to the open market. Ideal for those seeking a beautifully maintained home that occupies an excellent site upon this popular location within a well-established area.
The accommodation has been recently modernised throughout and comprises spacious reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, and conservatory on the ground floor. Upstairs boasts three further fantastic sized bedrooms; as well as a family shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a detached garage, substantial driveway, garden in lawn to front and tiled patio area to rear.
We anticipate a high level of interest and would urge viewing at your earliest convenience!!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- RECEPTION (1):
- 4.04m x 3.07m (13' 3" x 10' 1")
Laminate flooring, woodburner
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.05m x 3.8m (16' 7" x 12' 6")
Range of high and low level units, grey sink drainer gas cooker, integrated washing machine, breakfast bar, fridge freezer, dish washer, microwave, stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, formica work surfaces
- 3.71m x 5.14m (12' 2" x 16' 10")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.75m x 2.4m (9' 0" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.04m x 3.76m (9' 12" x 12' 4")
Laminate flooring, sliderobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.88m x 3.77m (9' 5" x 12' 4")
Laminate flooring, built in robes
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.86m x 2.4m (6' 1" x 7' 10")
White suite comprising of low flush W/C, shower cubicle, sink in vanity unit, ceramic flooring, part tiled walls
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over auto door with remote and electrics
- Front: Access to driveway via gates bordered by hedge, garden in lawn, mature shrubs, landscaped area
Rear: Tiled patio area enclose by fence