Located within the popular Cliftonville area; with many schools, shops and transport links within close proximity.
A semi detached residence benefiting from a spacious reception room featuring bay window, fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and white family bathroom suite; providing well proportioned accommodation for any growing family.
The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, easily maintained forecourt and enclosed garden in lawn to rear.
We would urge viewing at your earliest convenience as this property is priced to sell. Do not miss out!!
- RECEPTION 1:
- 3.04m x 3.61m (9' 12" x 11' 10")
Laminate floor, bay window
- RECEPTION 2:
- 3.02m x 3.68m (9' 11" x 12' 1")
Laminate floor, feature fireplace, bay window
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.77m x 1.45m (5' 10" x 4' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer
- 7.1m x 1.89m (23' 4" x 6' 2")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surface, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated fridge/freeze,dishwasher and oven and hob, ceramic tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.98m x 3.04m (9' 9" x 9' 12")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.73m x 3.36m (8' 11" x 11' 0")
- 2.42m x 1.83m (7' 11" x 6' 0")
Low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, over bath shower, part tiled walls, lino
- Front : Enclosed forecourt
- Rear: Garden in lawn (artifical grass)