McGranaghan Estate agents are delighted to present this impeccable semi-detached residence to the open market!
This property is perfect for those seeking a fantastic well-maintained home that occupies an excellent site within a quiet cul de-sac location in Finaghy, within close proximity to local schools and train station.
The accommodation is beautifully presented throughout and comprises two spacious reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs boasts three good sized bedrooms; along with a luxurious bathroom suite, floored roofspace and utility room.
Externally the property benefits from a detached garage, tarmac driveway, patio area to front and rear, and large south facing garden in lawn to rear.
We anticipate a high level of interest and would urge viewing at your earliest convenience!!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.73m x 3.38m (12' 3" x 11' 1")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace
- 5.49m x 4.9m (18' 0" x 16' 1")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, gas hob & electric double oven, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge
- DINING AREA:
- 3.68m x 3.18m (12' 1" x 10' 5")
Patio doors to rear
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C:
- 2.46m x 1.07m (8' 1" x 3' 6")
Low flush W/C, wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.83m (8' 3" x 6' 0")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine
- Spiral staircase to floored roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.62m (12' 2" x 8' 7")
Laminate flooring, mirrored slide robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.2m (11' 1" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, built in robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.44m (8' 3" x 8' 0")
- 4.34m x 3.56m (14' 3" x 11' 8")
Floored with under eave storage
- Front: Garage, Tarmac Driveway, Patio Area
Rear: South facing garden in lawn, Patio Area