This property has now been acquired by a client from McGranaghan Estate Agents.com...
This attractive semi detached family residence is situated on an excellent site within a quiet and popular cul-de-sac in Glenavy.
The property has been tastefully decorated and well presented by the current owners and offers spacious accommodation. It has been finished to a high level of specification throughout.
The internal comprises a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining area, dining room, three good size bedrooms and luxurious bathroom suite.
Externally the property is surrounded by gardens in lawn and is perfectly complemented by a tarmac driveway to front and patio area to rear.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £114,950. Mortgage amount £57,475, monthly payment of £219.59 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £57,475 monthly payment £119.74 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring, storage
- RECEPTION (1): 12' 5" x 12' 5" (3.78m x 3.78m)
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace
- RECEPTION (2): 9' 6" x 8' 1" (2.9m x 2.46m)
- KITCHEN/DINING:11' 10" x 9' 6" (3.61m x 2.9m)
- Range of high and low level untis, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring
- BEDROOM (1):8' 9" x 12' 3" (2.67m x 3.73m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 0" x 6' 9" (2.74m x 2.06m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 9" x 12' 5" (2.97m x 3.78m)
- Laminate flooring
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower & screen, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring
- Front: garden in lawn, tarmac driveway
Side: garden in lawn
Rear: garden in lawn, patio area