This delightful Mid Terrace house is sure to appeal to any first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder or investor hoping to gain a good rental return. The property is well maintained and presented throughout, with the added bonus of an excellent location.
The property comprises a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and white bathroom suite with separate W/C. Externally the property benefits from large garden in lawn to rear and private parking to front.
Located in the andersonstown area, this family home is only a short distance from an excellent range of shops and restaurants.
We feel this is an excellent opportunity to purchase this mid terrace house in a well sought after development. Contact our team today for a viewing! Do not miss out!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.84m x 3.2m (19' 2" x 10' 6")
Attractive fireplace with tiled inset
- 3.73m x 3.61m (12' 3" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.53m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
Built in robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.26m (12' 1" x 7' 5")
Built in robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.06m (11' 5" x 6' 9")
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, hot press
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush W/C
- Front: Driveway enclosed by railing
Rear: Gardens in lawn enclosed by fencing