This immaculate semi detached chalet style bungalow has been beautifully presented throughout by the current occupants.
A superb home that offers deceptively spacious accommodation briefly comprising a spacious lounge, three bedrooms, fitted kitchen and dining area and luxurious bathroom suite. Externally the property benefits from car parking to driveway, front garden in lawn, rear garden in lawn and a detached garage.
Other attributes include gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Only upon internal inspection can this property be fully appreciated. Early viewing would be highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tile flooring, understairs storage, security door
- 4.5m x 3.2m (14' 9" x 10' 6")
Feature fireplace, bay window, french doors to kitchen, laminate flooring
- KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 5.2m x 3.1m (17' 1" x 10' 2")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partially tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring, patio doors to rear, ceiling spotlights
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 3.36m (9' 10" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.52m x 3.75m (8' 3" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.84m (8' 5" x 9' 4")
Built in storage
- 2.39m x 2.1m (7' 10" x 6' 11")
White bathroom suite, panel bath with over bath shower, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic tile flooring
- 6.32m x 3.17m (20' 9" x 10' 5")
Detached, running water, electrics, up and over door
- Front: garden in lawn, large tarmac driveway
Rear: garden in lawn with patio area