Ideal for those seeking a perfect family home that occupies an excellent site upon this ever popular location within a well established area on Stewartstown Road, close to local schools, amenities and within easy access to transport routes leading to Belfast city centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises two spacious reception rooms, fitted kitchen, conservatory, three good size bedrooms and white family bathroom suite.
Other attributes include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and gardens in lawn to front with tarmac driveway, detached garage & scree garden to rear enclosed by high fencing.
Due to its popular locality, we anticipate a high level of interest in this property and would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.5m x 3.26m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
Feature fire place, laminate flooring
- LOUNGE (2):
- 3.54m x 3.95m (11' 7" x 12' 12")
- 3.14m x 2.43m (10' 4" x 7' 12")
Range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces, part tiled wall, lino flooring
- 5.1m x 2.6m (16' 9" x 8' 6")
Ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.03m (11' 7" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.8m (10' 4" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.76m x 2.52m (9' 1" x 8' 3")
- 2.47m x 1.89m (8' 1" x 6' 2")
White bathroom suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W/C, part tiled wall, lino flooring
- Front: Tarmac driveway, gardens in lawn, bordered by mature shrubs
Rear: Detached garage, scree garden enclosed by high fencing