Well presented throughout; this superb semi detached residence would appeal to a host of potential purchasers seeking a spacious family home within close proximity to an abundance of amenities located just off the popular Andersonstown Road.
This property boasts a bright, internal layout that is ideal for the growing family unit. Briefly comprising two spacious reception rooms; one with sizeable dining area, fitted kitchen, downstairs W/C, three well proportioned bedrooms, white family bathroom suite and floored roofspace.
Externally the property benefits from a detached garage, tiled driveway, garden in lawn to front and enclosed tiled patio area to rear.
We must advise potential purchasers to act now!! Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment!!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- RECEPTION (1):
- 3.48m x 3.15m (11' 5" x 10' 4")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace
- RECEPTION (2):
- 3.78m x 3.51m (12' 5" x 11' 6")
Solid wood flooring, feature fireplace
- DINING AREA:
- 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
Solid wood flooring, sliding doors to rear
- 4.72m x 2.36m (15' 6" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
- Low flush W/C, corner pedestal wash hand basin, PVC wall cladding
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.1m (11' 3" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.84m (11' 7" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.49m (8' 8" x 8' 2")
- 2.92m x 2.24m (9' 7" x 7' 4")
White suite comprising panel bath, walk in corner shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles
- Floored for storage
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up & over door
- Front: garden in lawn, tiled driveway
Rear: enclosed tiled patio area