An outstanding apartment is positioned within a very popular location off Blacks Road only a few minutes walk from leading schools i.e Rath Mor Grammar and St Annes primary school and within easy travelling distance to Belfast city centre.
The accommodation enjoys a bright and airy reception with fully fitted kitchen/dining area, two good size bedrooms with master ensuite and luxurious bathroom suite.
Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and car parking to rear.
Early viewing would be essential to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Two cloakrooms
- 4.8m x 4.09m (15' 9" x 13' 5")
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, gas hob & electric oven, fridge freezer, ceramic flooring, ceiling spotlights
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.51m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
- 2.18m x 1.55m (7' 2" x 5' 1")
White suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic flooring, ceramic wall tiles, ceiling spotlights
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.2m (12' 4" x 10' 6")
- 1.98m x 1.88m (6' 6" x 6' 2")
White suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring, ceramic wall tiles, over bath shower
- Rear: Allocated parking