An outstanding apartment is positioned within a very popular location off Blacks Road only a few minutes walk from leading schools i.e Rath Mor Grammar and St Annes primary school, and within easy travelling distance to Belfast city centre.
The accommodation has been presented to the highest standard; enjoying a bright and airy apartment offering a spacious reception with fully fitted kitchen/dining area, three good size bedrooms with master ensuite and luxurious bathroom suite.The flooring and kitchen are both newly finished to an exceptional standard.
Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and communal car parking.
This is a property that offers beautifully proportioned accommodation incorporating a wealth of top quality features and finishes complemented by stylish presentation throughout. Early viewing would be essential to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring
- 4.78m x 4.19m (15' 8" x 13' 9")
- 5.13m x 4.24m (16' 10" x 13' 11")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces stainless steel sink drainer, hob and oven, laminate tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.35m (12' 4" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.07m (12' 1" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.59m (10' 9" x 8' 6")
- Suite comprising of panel bath with over bath shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls
- Communal Car Parking