A superbly appointed semi detached home occupying an excellent site in an established and highly popular residential area convenient to local shops, schools and public transport and within easy reach of the City Centre and all amenities.
This comfortable, low maintenance property boasts a spacious lounge, oak fitted kitchen and dining area, three bedrooms and white family bathroom suite.
Other attributes include; floored roofspace, gas fired heating, double glazed windows, driveway and enclosed patio to rear.
We urge early inspection of this most attractive home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 5.41m x 3.48m (17' 9" x 11' 5")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 5.41m x 3.45m (17' 9" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, formica work surfaces, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring, under stairs storage
- REAR PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Built in wardrobe and cupboard.
- 2.08m x 2.34m (6' 10" x 7' 8")
White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.12m (11' 6" x 10' 3")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.16m (8' 4" x 7' 1")
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, light.
- Front: large brick paved driveway
Rear: stone garden, patio area, outdoor tap, light, boiler house plumbed for washing machine