This luxurious family home occupies a spacious site within the New Lodge area. This property is situated off the Antrim Road, only a short distance to the Mater Hospital & Belfast City Centre with easy access to public transport routes.
This substantial semi-detached offers spacious accommodation throughout which briefly comprises a large spacious lounge and contemporary fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs benefits from three well proportioned bedrooms and a white bathroom suite & ensuite to master bedroom.
Externally the property offers an easily maintained forecourt enclosed by wall and a rear paved garden with patio area featuring driveway secured by gates. In addition, the property also offers double glazed windows and gas central heating.
This property presents exceptional accommodation at a realistic price and as such we strongly recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 8.43m x 4.67m (27' 8" x 15' 4")
Electric fire, laminate flooring
- 4.79m x 3.2m (15' 9" x 10' 6")
Range of high & low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, built in fridge freezer, ceiling spot lights, PVC wall cladding, PVC ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.37m x 3.49m (11' 1" x 11' 5")
Built in robes, ceiling spot lights, leads to ensuite
- 0.78m x 3.12m (2' 7" x 10' 3")
White bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W/C, PVC wall cladding, lino flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 4.5m (10' 1" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.52m x 3.25m (8' 3" x 10' 8")
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath featuring over bath electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W/C, PVC wall cladding, lino flooring
- Front: Paved garden enclosed by brick wall & railings
Rear: Driveway secured by gates, patio area