Do you want to live in BT9....Now You Can....24 Cricklewood Park is a very attractive semi-detached residence situated within the ever popular and sought after location of Stranmillis.
This spacious, well designed family home offers a high quality finish, which has been completed to a higher than normal specification. The double extension and total presentation of this property….. is just breath-taking!
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor of a bright and spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen with open plan living and dining room , downstairs cloak and separate WC.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms with master ensuite and newly fitted contemporary bathroom suites. Externally, there is a tiled forecourt with mature planting to the front and tarmac driveway leading to rear detached garage, gardens in lawn and tiled private patio area.
The property benefits from a recently rear double extension, gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
There are an abundance of amenities within its convenient location, accompanied with the ease of access for the city commuter via the main arterial routes to Belfast & Lisburn, which is also complemented by the easy walking distance to both the bustling Lisburn Road and the Lagan towpath for that relaxation time…..
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home….as it will not be on the open market for long…Hurry…before it's too late!!
- Upvc entrance door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.99m x 3.38m (13' 1" x 11' 1")
Bay window, Coving
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- 5.79m x 6.12m (19' 0" x 20' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, 1.5 tub stainless steel sink drainer, built in appliances including oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge, ceramic tiled floor
- Vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic floor and wall tiles
- White balustrade with walnut style hand rail, large feature window and coving
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.35m x 6.12m (11' 0" x 20' 1")
Sliderobes, TV wall socket, heating control
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.44m (7' 10" x 8' 0")
Double contemporary shower, low flush WC, vanity unit wash hand basin, chrome rail, ceramic floor and wall tiles, ceiling spots
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
Built in robes, coving, TV aerial and socket
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.44m (8' 0" x 8' 0")
- 2.41m x 2.46m (7' 11" x 8' 1")
Luxurious bathroom comprising of a free standing bath with single tap, low flush WC, vanity unit with table top sink, ceramic floor and wall tiles, ceiling spots
- 2.74m x 5.82m (9' 0" x 19' 1")
Up and Over door, plumbed for washing machine and side door
- Front tiled patio with mature planting and tarmac driveway leading to Garage
- Rear garden in lawn and tiled patio and detached garage