This superior townhouse residence has been well maintained and well presented by its previous owners. Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac location the property is ideal to suit any growing family's requirements.
Internally the stunning property benefits from a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, utility and W/C on the ground floor. The upper floors boast three good size bedrooms; one with ensuite shower room and luxurious bathroom suite.
Additional benefits include easily access to Crumlin Main Street and local amenities, as well as strolling distance to local schools and bus routes. The property also boasts car parking to rear with secure electronic gates.
We would urge viewing at your earliest convenience as this property is sure to appeal to many.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor
- 4.27m x 4.06m (14' 0" x 13' 4")
Laminate floor, Open fire
- 4.27m x 3.4m (14' 0" x 11' 2")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, gas cooker, electric hob, ceramic floor tiles
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.18m x 1.96m (7' 2" x 6' 5")
Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor
- Suite comprising of wash hand basin, low flush W/C, ceramic tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.62m x 0.97m (8' 7" x 3' 2")
White suite comprising of shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic floor and wall tiles.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.2m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.13m (8' 4" x 7' 0")
- 2.21m x 1.98m (7' 3" x 6' 6")
White suite comprising of panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic floor and wall tiles, ceiling spots
- Front: Railings outside property
Rear: Tiled patio area, secure gated car parking