Stop the press!! You could buy this fantastic property through Co-Ownership for just £226.81 per month. T: 90 30 90 40 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage advise... We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
A rare opportunity to acquire attractive accommodation within this highly sought after location just off the Stewartstown Road. Beautifully presented and tastefully decorated throughout by its present owners; this spacious family home would be an ideal investment for a variety of potential purchasers. This delightful residence comprises of a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with large dining area, utility room, four good size bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and a white bathroom suite. Added features include gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and a large garden to the rear. This is a home that will appeal to many!! We would encourage viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £84,950 Mortgage amount £42,475 monthly payment of £138.32 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £42,475 monthly payment £88.49 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE:13' 8" x 11' 11" (4.17m x 3.63m)
- Feature Fireplace
- KITCHEN/DINING: 18' 0" x 12' 9" (5.49m x 3.89m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine
- Hot Press
- BEDROOM (1):11' 11" x 11' 10" (3.63m x 3.61m)
- Built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (2):11' 7" x 10' 5" (3.53m x 3.18m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 9" x 8' 2" (2.97m x 2.49m)
- White suite comprising of panel bath, electric over bath shower, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls
- BEDROOM (4):17' 11" x 15' 5" (5.46m x 4.7m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin
- Front: garden in lawn
Rear: garden in lawn