This semi detached residence would appeal to a host of potential purchasers seeking a spacious family home within close proximity to an abundance of amenities located just off the popular Andersonstown Road.
Briefly t his property comprises on the ground floor two spacious reception rooms; fitted kitchen, while upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms, and family shower suite.
Externally the property benefits from a detached garage, driveway with garden in lawn to front and enclosed tiled patio area with lawn to front.
We must advise potential purchasers to act now!! Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment!!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring
- RECEPTION (1)
- 3.45m x 6.25m (11' 4" x 20' 6")
- RECEPTION (2)
- 3.81m x 3.45m (12' 6" x 11' 4")
Feature fireplace, laminate flooring
- 3.81m x 2.21m (12' 6" x 7' 3")
Range of low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.62m x 2.49m (8' 7" x 8' 2")
Laminate flooring, built in robe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.82m (11' 7" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Built in robe
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Electric wall shower, wash hand basin, pvc wall cladding, ceiling spots
- SEPARATE WC:
- WC, pvc wall cladding
- Front: Driveway with lawn and tiled forecourt
Rear: Garage with tiled patio and lawn