McGranaghan Estate Agents are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully presented home in a prime residential location. The current owners have modernised and maintained the property to a high standard which will surely appeal to any potential purchaser.
The property is located within the Rosetta area and offers convenience to local schools, churches, Forestside Shopping Centre and a large selection of recreational amenities. On the Main Road public transport is easily accessible and the Lagan Towpath is only a short stroll away.
Briefly comprising a bright and airy reception room, fully fitted modern kitchen/dining area, utility room and W/C on the ground floor. The upper floors boast three well proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and a luxurious main bathroom suite.
Externally there is an extensive pavier driveway with garden in lawn to front & delightful pavier patio area with garden in lawn to rear.
Only upon internal inspection can the quality of this home be appreciated. Please contact our sales team to arrange a viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring
- 4.47m x 4.37m (14' 8" x 14' 4")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace, bay window
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.47m x 4.04m (14' 8" x 13' 3")
Range of high and low level units, granite worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated hob & oven, integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring, ceiling spotlights
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.21m x 2.24m (7' 3" x 7' 4")
Plumbed for washing machine
- Low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.45m (14' 0" x 11' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.77m (13' 5" x 9' 1")
- 2.95m x 1.6m (9' 8" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower & screen, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring, ceiling spotlights
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.43m (11' 3" x 11' 3")
Two velux windows
- Front: garden in lawn, extensive pavier driveway
Rear: garden in lawn, pavier patio area